UTILITIES BOARD OF THE CITY OF TUSKEGEE STATE OF EMERGENCY UPDATE
As a result of the continuing Coronavirus pandemic, the Utilities Board of the City of Tuskegee (UBT) will begin a trial reopening.
- Effective October 19, 2020, the lobby area of the Municipal Complex will be open for 2 days a week on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- To enter the Complex customers are required to wear appropriate masks. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Also, customers will need to enter the Complex on the Fonville Rd side of the building, as that will be the only door open to customers. Temperatures will be checked before you can enter and a short questionnaire will be taken.
- The number of customers that will be allowed in the building at one time will be limited to 5.
- All 3 lanes of the drive-thru will remain open daily to pay bills and conduct other UBT business.
- Customers can also pay or conduct UBT business by calling our customer service line 334-720-0700 during regular business hours.
- Customers can also call 1-866-804-9976 to make payments or payments can be made online at www.yourubt.com.
- Applications for new service can be emailed to any of our customer service representatives at the following email addresses.
We apologize for any inconvenience to our customers and we continue to pray for a speedy recovery from this state of emergency. We have taken these emergency measures in a sincere effort to protect the health and welfare of all our customers, employees and residents of the communities we serve.
Gerald B. Long, General Manager
Visit www.maconcares.org to get COVID-19 information, get PPE supplies, find testing locations, and get food assistance. Website provided by the Macon County Community Partners Task Force.